Paid Search Manager
A Paid Search Manager is required for an exiting position with a growing company who are actively looking to bring their paid search in house. This position will be the first in the team and will play a key role in developing the paid search function inlcuding the implementation of paid search strategy. The successful candidate will manage a month paid search budget of between £35k and £55k per month A salary of up to £40,000 is available depending on experience for exciting role.
The successful candidate will join the fastest growing company in the UK in their sector
What you will be doing
- Management of paid search across Google Adwords, Facebook, Bing, Instagram and other search platforms
- Implementation of paid search strategy
- Bringing the paid search function in house from external agencies
- Developing and executing strategies for keyword opportunities / campaigns
- Management Reporting
- Managing a monthly spend of between £35k-£55k
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
Who would the role suit?
An ambitious digital marketing professional who is looking for their next step in developing and managing paid search activities within a growing company.
This position will be a key position in the next phase of the companies online / digital growth
Up to £40k plus benefits
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Jobs in Berkshire
Are you an experienced Test Engineer / Analyst who has experience of performing Cross browser testing on Chrome / Firefox etc? Are you based in the Windsor area and looking for a new role with a … more
Are you an experienced Project Manager in the construction sector with any experience in New Homes? Do you have experience managing multiple contracts at one time? CV Screen may have the role for you! … more
A Graduate Pricing Analyst with excellent Excel skills is required for a position based in Slough. The successful candidate will provide effective commercial support and analysis to the business movin … more